Many things have changed in the last 6 months: the new GTM preview mode, Google Analytics 4, etc. As a result, thousands of learning resources/tutorials/courses became out-of-date almost instantly.
But I’ve got that covered!
I have completely re-recorded my Google Tag Manager Masterclass for Beginners 3.0. It contains many examples related to GA4 and other recent changes (that make sense to a beginner).
Tired of seeing/reading tutorials that use the old preview mode or Universal Analytics? Then look no further and grab my 3.0 course.
What is GTM Masterclass 3.0?
When I started learning GTM, I have wasted way too much time trying to figure out things on my own.
Some people think that GTM is simple and once you add GA tracking, start tracking some links, you’re done.
However, this is 1000% false. GTM is quite complex once you really start using it and want to track something beyond clicks. And that’s where the main struggle comes in. I personally wasted hundreds of hours debugging things that I should have known already. But I didn’t know that because I did not see the full picture.
My GTM knowledge was fractured and I knew a little of this and a little of that.
I want you to avoid this mistake that I did and I want you to take the fastest and the best way to learn Google Tag Manager. My GTM Masterclass for Beginners 3.0.
In this course, I’ll show you a step-by-step process on how to properly learn GTM and how to connect the dots. It is heavily based on practical tasks (that you’ll find plenty of in the course).
Eliminate the guesswork. Instead of wasting months on self-education and playing detective, you could be up-and-running with GTM in several weeks (or even less if you dedicate more time).
What will you learn in the GTM Masterclass 3.0?
In this Google Tag Manager Course for Beginners, you will learn:
- How to save money and time, be in control of your website tracking, launch tracking campaigns faster, and avoid hassles with developers
- The fastest way to understand GTM and how to pick the right way to track events on your site
- My unique DVTT framework will help you master GTM faster.
- How to implement analytics/marketing tools, like Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, on your website
- How to track conversions and sales with the most popular analytics/marketing tools
- How to reduce the impact of Intelligent Tracking Prevention on first-party cookies
- How to easily and properly test your new implementation
- How to make your tag management GDPR-compliant
- How to apply your new knowledge in real-life projects (by getting access to templates, cheat-sheets, checklists, etc.)
It will build your knowledge and skills, allowing you to apply this powerful tool on your own (or your clients’) websites. You will see the full picture of GTM that every beginner MUST know.
What has changed from the previous version?
- If a lesson involves Google Analytics, that will be Google Analytics 4
- All lessons that contain some debugging will be using the new Preview and Debug mode
- One of the bonuses in the course is the Library of Case Studies and Deep Dives. It contains optional but more in-depth lessons or even mini-courses. Soon, I will add more lessons there, including:
- How to plan your tracking setup and decide what’s important
- How to migrate to GTM (with an actual example)
- How to migrate from UA to GA4 (in great detail)
- How to optimize page speed with GTM
- How to track single-page applications with GTM and GA4, and more!
- It is now the most up-to-date Google Tag Manager course in the market.
And these are just the major updates. There are many smaller tweaks to help you learn GTM much faster. It’s all about the overall experience and it is definitely improved.
What about the intermediate/advanced GTM course?
I am already working on the major update of this course as well and you can now preorder it.
- Enroll now and you will immediately get the current version of the course (with Universal Analytics examples)
- In February, you will start getting free GA4 related updates (as modules)
- The final module will go live by the end of March
The update will include a bunch of GA4-related examples, a complete and in-detail explanation of GA4 ecommerce tracking (with mistakes and pro tips), server-side tracking, and a bunch of other updates.
Universal Analytics (GA3) is not going away for at least a couple of years, so you will need to work with it as well. And you can use my current Intermediate/Advanced course as a reference. Especially the Enhanced Ecommerce module.
To sum up, enroll now and you’ll end up with two courses. One with UA, and the other one with GA4 examples.
And that’s not all
By enrolling in the course, you will also get:
- My support. Got questions along the way? I’m here to help and answer that. My students are my top priority.
- Instant access to modules (you can take them at your own pace).
- Lifetime access and login 24/7 (you can log in whenever you want)
- Free updates (for example, my current students already got the 3.0 version for free and are enjoying it)
- Access to sandbox website and practical tasks (because the only right way to learn GTM is by practicing).
- Rock-solid guarantee of 30 days: Not happy for whatever reason? I will refund 100% of your money.